- My period was extremely irregular before I got pregnant with River; since the C-Section, it has regulated.
- Using the longest cycle I’ve had since May, my period was due on Wednesday of this week.
- I haven’t even had significant spotting yet.
- While I haven’t had sore breasts – the symptom that triggered me testing last fall, I have had other symptoms.
- stuffy nose, and occasional bleeding when I blow my nose
- feeling hungry – all the time – accompanied with frequent burping
- frequent urination
- mild, dull headache
- extreme exhaustion that comes on suddenly, even after sleeping a full night
- did I mention the no period AND no spotting?
I’m planning to test next week, probably on Wednesday or Thursday. I am waiting until my period is a week late. I’ve had false alarms in the past when my period was days late for no apparent reason – I tested throughout and didn’t get a positive, so I doubt these were chemical pregnancies or early miscarriages.
Let’s all keep our fingers crossed that we got lucky this cycle.Links:
- Pap test – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Colposcopy – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Miscarriage – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia